SMSA - Lunchtime Assistant Vacancy
Do you have a few hours spare per day?
We have a vacancy for a School Meals Supervisory Assistant.
If you relate well to children and can promote good behaviour, then we would like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children
- can ensure the health & safety of the children
- can take charge of large groups of children and deal with disputes
- who is sensitive to the needs of the children
- can occupy the children in games & activities
- has at least a Level 2 or fluency level B3 in English
The hours of work are 7½ per week, Monday to Friday, 11.50am to 1.20pm during term time only.
Salary Grade 2 - £3382 - £3822 per anum.
Closing date Monday 8th October 5pm