Children from all classes are encouraged to do regular homework; the amount is graded according to age. All children are expected to take home their reading books regularly.
Homework becomes more formal as children progress up the school.
Regular short work sessions at home, help to foster the self-discipline and independent work skills that will be needed later on.
We hope that our parents will support us by:
- Reading daily with and to your children
- Discussing the homework
- Finding somewhere quiet and comfortable where your child can concentrate on their homework task
- Reinforcing time
- Helping your child learn their times tables
- Helping children to learn their spellings
- All children are encouraged to join the local library. Click here to find out more about Ealing libraries.